There is lots going on at Holy Nativity for older people. At all church events extra comfy seats are available, and the bathroom facilities are fully accessible.
– 8am Quiet Communion is shorter and calmer with less singing and standing up
– 3pm Holy Communion on the first Sunday of the month is very informal and followed by cake, tea and a chat on comfy chairs
– 10-11am Drop-in for tea, coffee and conversation
– 10-12noon Star Stitchers have a cuppa after the morning communion and knit hats for sailors and uniforms for children in our link parishes in Africa
Wednesday Food and Fellowship
Many Wednesdays lunch is provided. Do join us!
- 1st Wednesday – no lunch
- 2nd Wednesday 12.30 – Care Cafe – a light lunch to which carers and former carers especially welcome, with helpful info on support and free activities/therapies
- 3rd Wednesday 12.30 – Lunch Munch – 2 course hot meal for £7
- 4th Wednesday 14.00 – Silver Screen – a different film each month, with £2 tea and cake